Image analysis by ZEISS Matscope with Network Adapter " Advanced"

Share your programming ideas for various measurement and analysis tasks here
user-4102

Image analysis by ZEISS Matscope with Network Adapter " Advanced"

Post by user-4102 »

Hi,

I would like to receive more informations about "Application-specific Measurement Features. Mayby it is possible to see a sample report?

Especially interested me automatic alignment of the image, automatic recognition of straight layers, multiphase measurements. Is there a function that allows the calculation of the percent participation and automatic measurement? I attached the sample image, can I asku you to show the functions of this example?

Thanks,
Marcin
Attachments
IMG_0295[1].JPG
IMG_0295[1].JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1570 times
user-9

Post by user-9 »

[Hi,
this image shows particles and it has nothing to do with layers and multiphase. The application described does not correspond to the image. Could you please send the correct image or describe the application for this image? Thanks.]

[/U]
markow wrote:Hi,

I would like to receive more informations about "Application-specific Measurement Features. Mayby it is possible to see a sample report?

Especially interested me automatic alignment of the image, automatic recognition of straight layers, multiphase measurements. Is there a function that allows the calculation of the percent participation and automatic measurement? I attached the sample image, can I asku you to show the functions of this example?

Thanks,
Marcin
user-4102

Post by user-4102 »

Can we in this program to calculate the percentage of dark spots?

Thanks,
Marcin
user-9

Post by user-9 »

[Please do not use the OAD forum for general application requests which can be solved with ZEN itself.
Use the appcenter-muc.microscopy@zeiss.com instead as this forum is only suited for OAd specific questions.]
markow wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
Marcin