Use of pre-defined Annotation objects in the Image Analysis Wizard

Share your programming ideas for various measurement and analysis tasks here
user-3922

Use of pre-defined Annotation objects in the Image Analysis Wizard

Post by user-3922 »

Hi!

Inside a macro I use the Image Analysis Wizard in the interactive mode to annotate specific region for analysis. Instead of re-drawing the annotation by hand I would like to use pre-defined annotation objects (e.g. a rectangle with a fixed size and orientation). I tried this by adding the object to the image before starting the Wizard. However in this case the object is visible but not active inside the Wizard.
Is there a way of making this object active inside the wizard? Or alternatively, Is it possible to include a default annotation object to the image analysis settings, such that in the optimal case the end-user only needs to shift the object to the correct position before starting the interactive analysis.

Thanks in advance!

Mark
user-9

Post by user-9 »

[You can do this by defining one or more measurement frames (for example rectangle). This is the second step in the wizard.]
maasland wrote:Hi!

Inside a macro I use the Image Analysis Wizard in the interactive mode to annotate specific region for analysis. Instead of re-drawing the annotation by hand I would like to use pre-defined annotation objects (e.g. a rectangle with a fixed size and orientation). I tried this by adding the object to the image before starting the Wizard. However in this case the object is visible but not active inside the Wizard.
Is there a way of making this object active inside the wizard? Or alternatively, Is it possible to include a default annotation object to the image analysis settings, such that in the optimal case the end-user only needs to shift the object to the correct position before starting the interactive analysis.

Thanks in advance!

Mark
user-3922

Post by user-3922 »

Carl Zeiss Microscopy 5 wrote:[You can do this by defining one or more measurement frames (for example rectangle). This is the second step in the wizard.]
Thank you for the fast reply. That's exactly what i was looking for. I already included this step according to your information.
Linda Hass

Re: Use of pre-defined Annotation objects in the Image Analysis Wizard

Post by Linda Hass »

Within your macro code, you should specify the properties of the annotation object, such as its position, size, orientation, and any other relevant parameters. This information should be passed to the Image Analysis Wizard, so it recognizes and uses the pre-defined annotation object during the interactive analysis.