Image Analysis Wizard with tif or jpg

Share your programming ideas for various measurement and analysis tasks here
user-3922

Image Analysis Wizard with tif or jpg

Post by user-3922 »

HI!

I use the Image Analysis Wizard to adjust settings for image analysis. This works fine when I use the standard slide scna format. As soon as I try to use the wizaard with e.g. *.tif or *.jpg I get an error message (attachment) when I cklick on one of the created classes. Any idea why this error message occurs and how I can avoid this message?

Thanks in advance!

Mark
Attachments
message.JPG
message.JPG (65.46 KiB) Viewed 5639 times
user-9

Post by user-9 »

maasland wrote: As soon as I try to use the wizaard with e.g. *.tif or *.jpg I get an error message (attachment) when I cklick on one of the created classes.
Sorry, but we cannot reproduce this effect. Could you send the image analysis program and a small ROI of the image?
user-3922

Post by user-3922 »

Hello!

Thanks for the fast reply and sorry for my late response.
The error message(s) occur when I change the original settings for the *.czi format (channel TL_Brightfield) to apply to e.g. a *.jpg image (Channel C1) by hand inside the image analysis wizard.

After some testing I noticed that as soon as I close the wizard (save the updated settings) and restart it again everything works fine. When I perform the same replacement ("channel TL_Brightfield" replace with "channel C1") outside the wizard using a text-editor no problem occurs. So probably, inside the wizard not all changes are being taken into account before saving.

As an attachment i send you the Image Analysis Settings file (changed the ffiletype into *.txt for the upload). Curently, we still work with ZEN 2012.

best regards,

Mark
Attachments
Neuroanatomie.txt
(20.97 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
user-4

Post by user-4 »

maasland wrote:So probably, inside the wizard not all changes are being taken into account before saving.

Thank you very much for your detailed description!
We will investigate the gui-updates of the wizard by addressing your case to our development team.