Full API protocol methods description

Read the documentation and find example code for API programming or post your own!
user-4789

Full API protocol methods description

Post by user-4789 »

Hi. Any chance we could get our hands on an pdf manual with detailed description of the all API methods and the full list of the AP_ and DP_ parameters of microscope accessible form the API?
user-42

Post by user-42 »

Hi sunspot,

that API pdf manual can be found on the API CD.

Best regards,
Heiko
user-4109

Api cd

Post by user-4109 »

Hallo Heiko,

wo kann ich die API CD beziehen?

Gruss

Torsten
user-42

Post by user-42 »

Hallo Torsten,

über den für deine Region zuständigen Zeiss-Vertriebsmitarbeiter.

Viele Grüße,
Heiko
user-5023

How do I obtain the API CD ?

Post by user-5023 »

Who do I call (contact details) to obtain a copy of the API Manual for the Zeiss Axio Observer?

Best Regards, Alex ( Office Cell 626-590-4481 )

Associate Research Professor, Neuroscience & Stem Cell Biology
The City of Hope, 1500 E Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010

Director, COO, CFO & Corporation Secretary
TheraBiologics Inc, 2221 Highland Oaks Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006

http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexanderannala
user-42

Post by user-42 »

Dear Alex,

actually this thread is about API documentation for electron microscopes, so your question may be better suited to the OAD forum. But I would suggest that you contact our US head office directly:

Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC
Head Office
One Zeiss Drive
Thornwood, NY 10594
USA
Phone: +1 800 233 2343Image
Fax: +1 914 681 7379Image
info.microscopy.us @zeiss.com
http://www.zeiss.com/microscopy/en_de/home.html

Best regards,
Heiko
Martin Stas

Re: Full API protocol methods description

Post by Martin Stas »

Hey everyone!

I have been a microscopy sucker for times, and when I stumbled upon this game- changing API, my excitement was through the roof.

When I first laid eyes on the API, it was like discovering a treasure trove of knowledge. The possibilities it offered for interacting with Zeiss microscopes were mind-boggling!

Now, let's talk about the PDF manual request. Oh, boy, I could not agree more! Having a comprehensive companion with detailed descriptions of all the API styles, along with the full list of AP, and DP, parameters accessible from the API, would be an absolute game- changer.

Having such a manual would undoubtedly save us time and effort in navigating the API and enable us to unleash the full potential of our microscopes. So, I join my fellow Zeiss enthusiasts in raising my hand and requesting the same. Let's hope the powers-that-be hear our plea and grant our wish for this valuable resource. Fingers crossed!
nam dosan

Post by nam dosan »

While REST is a favored approach, gRPC is a worthy contender, offering high performance, typed contracts, and excellent tooling. car games
james william.4

Post by james william.4 »

I was also looking for API, i searched a but didn't find. Finally, a friend of mine suggested me to visit the page you will find the API https://bestcapcutapk.com/
Dario Guarra

Post by Dario Guarra »

With every episode, we poured our souls into capturing the essence of these fukken feelings. Today, we leave behind a space that witnessed our laughter, tears, and moments of vulnerability. As we step into our new home, we carry the memories and lessons learned, forever humbled by the support of our listeners and the unwavering love for our craft. https://www.fukkenfeelings.com/