Image Export could not be instantiated

Your place to discuss general handling of images and the CZI file format
JH Cheng

Image Export could not be instantiated

Post by JH Cheng »

Dear all,

I am currently using Zen 3.5 Lite Blue Edition on Windows 10, and I am unable to export czi files as images.

When I clicked on "Processing" -> "Method" -> "Export/Import" -> "Image Export", an Error window shows up saying

Then, the "ImageExport" option disappears under the "Export/Import" drop down list.

Same error occurs if I choose other exports, including "Movie Export" and "OME TIFF-Export".

If I use batch image export, it shows a more complicated error message

All the czi files experience the same issue, and if I use another computer for the same czi files it exports fine.

What should I do so I can properly export images?

Thank you,

JH
CarlZeissMicroscopy3

Re: Image Export could not be instantiated

Post by CarlZeissMicroscopy3 »

Hello JH Cheng,

this is a forum for Open Application Development (OAD) and NOT for ZEN blue in general!

Using Zen 3.5 Lite blue on win 10 I have tried 'Image Export' (JPEG and BMP), 'OME TIFF-Export' and Batch Processing with 'Image Export'.
It all worked perfect on my computer.

As the error message states, ZEN could not find certain 'interfaces'.
It seems to me that you have two options:
* Uninstall Zen 3.5 and then install it again (or use repair-option of the installer)
* Consider that ZEN 3.5 (blue edition) has Hotfix 6 already, see https://portal.zeiss.com/download-center/softwares/mic

I hope this helps!
JH Cheng

Post by JH Cheng »

Hi CarlZeissMicroscopy3

Sincere apologies for posting in the wrong location, and thank you providing solutions regardless of my mistake!

Unfortunately, uninstalling and re-installing with the new hotfix didn't work. I guess I'll hold on to my questions until I've found the right spot (continue searching...)

Thank you again!

Jen-Hao
otis jame

Post by otis jame »

CarlZeissMicroscopy3 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:20 pm Hello JH Cheng,

this is a forum for Open Application Development (OAD) and NOT for ZEN blue in general!

Using Zen 3.5 Lite blue on win 10 I have tried 'Image Export' (JPEG and BMP), 'OME TIFF-Export' and Batch Processing with 'Image Export'. among us

* Uninstall Zen 3.5 and then install it again (or use repair-option of the installer)
* Consider that ZEN 3.5 (blue edition) has Hotfix 6 already, see https://portal.zeiss.com/download-center/softwares/mic

I hope this helps!
Thank you! I will try.
linn ellaa

Post by linn ellaa »

By copying and pasting SVG components into Figma from other design applications, you can import them. This enables you to transfer layers, groups, or complete artboards in addition to icons and graphics.
moto x3m
Mira Sherronm

Post by Mira Sherronm »

CarlZeissMicroscopy3 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:20 pm Hello JH Cheng,

Using Zen 3.5 Lite blue on win 10 I have tried 'Image Export' (JPEG and BMP), 'OME TIFF-Export' and Batch Processing with 'Image Export'.

* Consider that ZEN 3.5 (blue edition) has Hotfix 6 already, see https://portal.zeiss.com/download-center/softwares/mic street fighter duel

I hope this helps!
If there are distinct layers and you chose them, you will receive the same effect - each layer for itself. If you group them and export the group, you'll get them as a single image (which is what you want).
Hanry Han

Post by Hanry Han »

viyat ali wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:32 pm there are many different types of blankets available on the market, each with its unique features and benefits. Whether you are looking for warmth, comfort, or relaxation, there is a blanket out there for you. So, next time you are in the market for a new blanket, consider these different types and choose the one that best fits your needs. https://blanketzzz.com/best-blanket-for-hot-sleepers/ spacebar clicker
I strongly agree with you. There are many kinds of blankets. They are available, so we can choose them.