Batch Image Export w/ Annotation (Zen 3.6)

Discuss questions and projects related to processing of imaging data here
Cameron Greaves

Batch Image Export w/ Annotation (Zen 3.6)

Post by Cameron Greaves »

Hello,

I'm trying to get a batch of images to export with the annotation burned in but it doesn't seem to work for batches. I've done the same for single images and it works fine. I wouldn't think this is intentional since you are given the option in the batch export, does anyone have any ideas on what I should do here?

Thanks,

-Cam
CarlZeissMicroscopy3

Re: Batch Image Export w/ Annotation (Zen 3.6)

Post by CarlZeissMicroscopy3 »

Hello Cameron Greaves,

after installing ZEN blue 3.6 and executing the steps you mentioned the export in batch mode worked for me, including 'Burn-in-Annotations' for my try with scale bar and rectangle.

First: The exact version of ZEN blue is
The information can be seen from the menu bar by clicking Help, About ZEN, Show ZEN Information, Service Packs

Second: Here are my steps:

* open a 'representative' image

* on the 'Processing' Tab (Single) choose function 'Image Export'
* configure the Parameters (e.g. activate 'Burn-in-Annotations') and check with 'Apply'
* if everything is fine click into the 'Parameters Window' with a right-click and Copy the parameters

* setup the Batch processing
* select all the images and then Paste Parameters (transfer parameters from Single to Batch)
* in my case Apply finally did the job ...
Shruti Nahar

Re: Batch Image Export w/ Annotation (Zen 3.6)

Post by Shruti Nahar »

When it comes to batch exporting images with burned-in annotations, it's essential to ensure that the process is set up correctly. While it may work fine for single images, encountering difficulties with batch exports is not uncommon.