Batch Image Export w/ Annotation (Zen 3.6)

Discuss questions and projects related to processing of imaging data here
Cameron Greaves

Batch Image Export w/ Annotation (Zen 3.6)

Post by Cameron Greaves »

Hello,

I'm trying to get a batch of images to export with the annotation burned in but it doesn't seem to work for batches. I've done the same for single images and it works fine. I wouldn't think this is intentional since you are given the option in the batch export, does anyone have any ideas on what I should do here?

Thanks,

-Cam
CarlZeissMicroscopy3

Re: Batch Image Export w/ Annotation (Zen 3.6)

Post by CarlZeissMicroscopy3 »

Hello Cameron Greaves,

after installing ZEN blue 3.6 and executing the steps you mentioned the export in batch mode worked for me, including 'Burn-in-Annotations' for my try with scale bar and rectangle.

First: The exact version of ZEN blue is
The information can be seen from the menu bar by clicking Help, About ZEN, Show ZEN Information, Service Packs

Second: Here are my steps:

* open a 'representative' image

* on the 'Processing' Tab (Single) choose function 'Image Export'
* configure the Parameters (e.g. activate 'Burn-in-Annotations') and check with 'Apply'
* if everything is fine click into the 'Parameters Window' with a right-click and Copy the parameters

* setup the Batch processing
* select all the images and then Paste Parameters (transfer parameters from Single to Batch)
* in my case Apply finally did the job ...
Anil Kumar

Post by Anil Kumar »

For efficient batch image export with annotation, you can explore various software options tailored to your needs. While optimizing your digital workflow, you can also enhance your overall mobile experience with BlackHole Apk. Discover more about this versatile app at https://blackholeapk.pro.
Indie Beatrice

Post by Indie Beatrice »

IObit Driver Booster Pro is a software program developed by IObit that helps users update and manage their device drivers. Device drivers are essential software components that allow hardware devices (such as graphics cards, audio devices, and network adapters) to communicate with the operating system on a computer.
Last edited by Indie Beatrice on Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bryan Leo

Post by Bryan Leo »

Do you know How To Convert Website Into Mobile App? I have my company website i want oto convert it so i can maximize my revenue.
Sariyah Penny

Post by Sariyah Penny »

Laptops typically feature a built-in screen, keyboard, and touchpad or trackpad, making them a self-contained computing system that doesn't require external peripherals. This site is great for tasks like word processing, web browsing, multimedia consumption, and more. With advancements in technology.
Last edited by Sariyah Penny on Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
samue lethan

Post by samue lethan »

Geometry Dash offers a level editor, allowing players to create and share their custom levels, contributing to the game's extensive library of user-generated gd lite apk content.
Shruti Nahar

Post by Shruti Nahar »

When it comes to batch exporting images with burned-in annotations, it's essential to ensure that the process is set up correctly. While it may work fine for single images, encountering difficulties with batch exports is not uncommon.