Relationship between {X,Y,RX,RY,SX,SY} affine coefficients in "channel alignment" with common {a,b,c,d,tx,ty} coeffs

Discuss questions and projects related to processing of imaging data here
Arnaud Royon

Relationship between {X,Y,RX,RY,SX,SY} affine coefficients in "channel alignment" with common {a,b,c,d,tx,ty} coeffs

Post by Arnaud Royon »

Hello,

I have a question regarding the coefficients used in the processing function "Channel Alignment" in Zen black, when one selects "Affine".

What is the relationship between the coefficients {X, Y, RX ,RY, SX & SY} and the common affine transformation coefficients {a, b, c, d, tx & ty}, described as follows?

x' = a*x + b*y +tx
y' = c*x + d*y +ty

Thank you for your help,
Best
CarlZeissMicroscopy3

Re: Relationship between {X,Y,RX,RY,SX,SY} affine coefficients in "channel alignment" with common {a,b,c,d,tx,ty} coeffs

Post by CarlZeissMicroscopy3 »

Hello Arnaud Royon,

sorry, this is a forum for Zen blue (and not Zen black).

I tried to get an answer for your question but the person responsible for this subject is currently on vacation.

I will come back on you as soon as there is information on the topic.
CarlZeissMicroscopy3

Re: Relationship between {X,Y,RX,RY,SX,SY} affine coefficients in "channel alignment" with common {a,b,c,d,tx,ty} coeffs

Post by CarlZeissMicroscopy3 »

Hello Arnaud Royon,

I got the following document from the Zen black development team.

Please see attachment!

I hope this helps ...
Attachments
ImageAlignment - RotationAngle.doc
(89 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
polin kuer

Post by polin kuer »

It's a useful document. thank you for sharing!
Quick Draw