ZEN browser for iPad - wishlist, ideas, features

General support and knowledge sharing for users of the ZEN browser app.
user-6

ZEN browser for iPad - wishlist, ideas, features

Post by user-6 »

Is there anything you are missing or do you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app in the future?

Post your ideas here!
user-4110

2 things

Post by user-4110 »

Hi
Two things:
1) Rotate freely
2) Grid overlay (customisable size)- some pathologists like this feature as it assists with reducing the images into more manageable chunks for things like manual counting and so on.

cheers
Tom
Dinemo Cison

Re: ZEN browser for iPad - wishlist, ideas, features

Post by Dinemo Cison »

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your suggestions for improving the ZEN browser for iPad. We appreciate your feedback and will take your ideas into consideration for future updates. Here's a summary of your suggestions:

Rotate freely: It seems that you would like the ability to freely rotate the images within the ZEN browser. This feature could provide more flexibility for users to view and analyze images from different angles. We will explore the feasibility of implementing this feature and assess its potential benefits for users.

Grid overlay with customizable size: You mentioned that pathologists could benefit from a grid overlay feature that allows them to reduce images into manageable chunks for tasks like manual counting. This feature could assist in precise analysis and measurement. We will consider incorporating a customizable grid overlay option that enables users to define the size and spacing of the grid according to their specific needs. MyMileStoneCard Login
Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions. We value user input and aim to enhance the ZEN browser to meet the evolving needs of our users. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
ZEN Browser Team
mayo mayo

Post by mayo mayo »

in general, companies can always strive for improvement in various areas such as customer service, product quality, innovation, sustainability practices, employee engagement, and market competitiveness. It would be best to conduct a detailed analysis or provide specific feedback areas to identify where Zeiss could potentially make improvements. Vampire Survivors
Arjun Suhass

Post by Arjun Suhass »

My website admin panel does not look so comfort as it look on Chrome & opera what should, is there anything like addon should we install or like extension..... APKLUB
tani yuki

Post by tani yuki »

I found the browser to be very good and tiny fishing haven't seen anything annoying yet. I will give experience in the future
Daryl Nickson

Post by Daryl Nickson »

I really loved zen browser and its working fine in my ipad. I have a suggestion can you add incognito to the browser

Code: Select all

https://fixmyspeaker.online