AP_STAGE_VECTOR documentation

Post and discuss your API application solutions here.
user-4919

AP_STAGE_VECTOR documentation

Post by user-4919 »

Hello,

I try to use the 6 AP_STAGE_VECTOR parameters to control speed of the stage. But, this parameters are not in the basic documentation we received.

These parameters seem non linear and I can't easily know the maximum speed for each axis...

Could you send me something about these parameters ?

Regards,

Olivier Lehmann from FEMTO-ST France
user-42

Post by user-42 »

Hello Olivier,

I don't know if AP_STAGE_VECTOR_ is linear, but there are also the following parameters to control the stage speed:

AP_STAGE_CRUISE_X (stage cruise speed X)
AP_STAGE_V_START_X (stage start speed X)
AP_STAGE_SPEED_INC_X (stage speed increment X),

accordingly for the other axes.

I hope this is what you are looking for!

Best regards,
Heiko Stegmann
user-4919

Post by user-4919 »

Hello Heiko,

AP_STAGE_CRUISE is always set to a value as AP_STAGE_V_START and AP_STAGE_SPEED_INC without any move on the axis and in SEM Status, they are gray (I can't modify them) as in the API.

Our goal is to control the speed to synchronize the stage with our 6 axis robot we've put in the chamber (it's one of all the goal we want to do !). To do that, I've done the inverse kinematics model of the global stage.

So, do you know a method, as fast as possible in term of response times, to control the speed of each axis ?
user-42

Post by user-42 »

Hello Olivier,

this is a permission issue. As it seems, these parameters can only be changed if logged on to the EM Server as Service.

Any API application will be assigned the same permissions as the first application that logged on to EM Server. Usually, that first application is SmartSEM. So, if you log into SmartSEM with the Service account before connecting your application, your application will be granted Service permissions, too. Or if you don't want to start SmartSEM, you could use the LogonToEMServer method in your application to log on as Service.

I have tried it and if logged on as Service, the mentioned stage parameters can be changed. AP_STAGE_CRUISE_ will set the speed at which the stage travels when using AP_STAGE_GOTO_ or AP_STAGE_VECTOR_. I don't know what AP_STAGE_V_START_ and AP_STAGE_SPEED_INC_ are doing exactly, I couldn't see a difference after changing them.

Best regards,
Heiko
Lerwish Sa

Re: AP_STAGE_VECTOR documentation

Post by Lerwish Sa »

Numerous consumers have placed their calgary weed delivery trust in us because of our dedication to offering a secure and trustworthy mail-order marijuana service.
camera pro

Post by camera pro »

I always read and looked for the latest trending news and wished for a video camera that fits in my pocket easily and is just as powerful. [url]https://www.cameraguidepro.com/[/url]
Rose J Lever

Post by Rose J Lever »

AP_STAGE_VECTOR documentation. It seems to be a specific term or technology, and without more context, I can't provide a concise answer. If you have more details or a specific question, feel free to share them! For more details visit here https://www.floorgripmedic.com/