Remove Threads that are not OAD related

Everything OAD-related that won't fit in the other categories: share general aspects of macro programming and discuss the OAD environment

Have mods remove off topic threads

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 4

user-5486

Remove Threads that are not OAD related

Post by user-5486 »

Going through this forum I have noticed that a significant portion of the posts are questions not related to Zen Blue and only have a single response from one of the moderators informing the person that this is not the place to post those questions.

Can the moderators not just remove the posts so that the forum isn't so cluttered up and cumbersome?

Mike
user-5788

Vote for keeping the threads

Post by user-5788 »

Dear MChapman,

thanks for pointing this out. However, at least for the time being we would like to keep those threads (as long as there are not too many) as we would like to keep the forum open and transparent. The answers still point other users which might have the same question in the right direction.
user-5486

Post by user-5486 »

I would argue that if the only response to a question is that it isn't relative to the forum, without trying to adopt the question into one that would be relevant for other users that are using Zen Blue that have comparable questions, then I don't know how it helps anyone.
Edward Matthew

Re: Remove Threads that are not OAD related

Post by Edward Matthew »

I've also observed a number of off-topic posts in the forum as well. Perhaps the moderators could consider removing them to streamline the forum and enhance user experience. Thankyou