the path 'C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile' is denied.

Find inspirations how to access the ZEN application model
user-6422

Post by user-6422 »

I use ZeissImageLib.dll on the web application.
when I posted to iis,use
Zeiss.Micro.Imaging.ImageDocument().Open(FilePath)
throw error:

below is my code

Zeiss.Micro.Imaging.ImageDocument imageDocument = new Zeiss.Micro.Imaging.ImageDocument();
string filename="c:\S1_R5_C1-C11_A1.czi";
imageDocument.Open(filename, readOnly);
user-4

Post by user-4 »

Hello Bharat,

did you have a look at this contribution?

when use ZeissImageLib.dll on the web,it throw path is denied
Aleks Srah

Re: the path 'C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile' is denied.

Post by Aleks Srah »

Hey everyone! I came across this issue while working on a webseite application and using the ZeissImageLib.dll. When I posted my code to IIS and tried to open the image using the Zeiss.Micro.Imaging.ImageDocument(), I encountered an error stating "the path 'C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile' is denied."

It seems like a permission issue with accessing the system profile directory. To resolve this problem, you might need to grant the necessary permissions to the application or the user running the application to access that specific path. Check the security settings and ensure that the required permissions are properly configured.

Also, make sure that the file path you are providing in the Open() method is correct and accessible. Double-check the filename variable and ensure that the image file is placed at the specified path.

If you have any recommendations or have faced a comparable issue before, I would significantly appreciate your input. Let's share our feelings and knowledge on this theme and work together to locate a solution. Thanks!
juan murphy

Post by juan murphy »

Your post is quite important to me; I look forward to reading more of your thoughts. I have discovered a quite enjoyable game called ; if you have time, please join and play with me.
Bright Jacob

Post by Bright Jacob »

I think your article is quite essential, and I'm interested in reading more of your ideas. I've found a very fun game called ; if you have a moment, come play with me.