When macro fails it does not flly release camera

In this subforum specific Topics concerning ZEN Core, e.g workbenches, are discussed
user-6033

When macro fails it does not flly release camera

Post by user-6033 »

Hi,

After upgrading to Zen 2.6 and Hotfix 1 we have noticed that when starting live camera and there is an issue with the macro so it fails, then the camera is blocked for snapping if going out from OAD workbench to Aquiring workbench. This has not been any issue before and to my finding it is only solved by restarting the software. I did not see anything about this for Hotfix 2 but my question is if this is a known issue or not? I hope it will be fixed in upcoming hotfixes.

Best regards
Fredrik Olsson
user-4

Post by user-4 »

Hello Fredrik,

please try ZenCore 2.7 which will be released 'soon'.

My tests showed that 2.7 is real progress and I could not reproduce the mentioned errors that showed up in 2.6

Thanks for your contribution!
Shelia Scott

Re: When macro fails it does not flly release camera

Post by Shelia Scott »

This is fantastic work; I'll be sure to spread the word and recommend it to my friends. I value your honesty very much. When you have some spare time mini crossword
Anita Anderson

Post by Anita Anderson »

I will help you find the answer, once I have it, I will answer it here dumb ways to die
Sienna Mariam

Post by Sienna Mariam »

user-6033 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 pm Hi,

After upgrading to Zen 2.6 and Hotfix 1 we have noticed that when starting live camera and there is an issue with the macro so it fails, then the camera is blocked for snapping if going out from OAD workbench to Aquiring workbench. This has not been any issue before and to my finding it is only solved by restarting the software. I did not see anything about this for Hotfix 2 but my question is if this is a known issue or not? I hope it will be fixed in upcoming hotfixes. My HR KP

Best regards
Fredrik Olsson
If the problem goes away after restarting the software, it points to some state getting stuck that prevents the camera from functioning properly in certain workflows.

Since you mentioned this worked fine before, I suggest reaching out to the software vendor's support channels to report the issue. Provide detailed steps to reproduce the problem, as well as version information. They would be best positioned to confirm if it's a known issue, or log it as a new bug if not. Regular hotfixes indicate they are actively maintaining the software, so reporting reproducable bugs is important.
Rose J Lever

Post by Rose J Lever »

When a macro fails to execute successfully, it might not release the camera or other resources properly due to an unexpected error or exception in the code. This can happen in various programming environments and scenarios, including those involving camera control or hardware interfaces.

If anyone want to know about Garage Door Maintenance midlothianva visit here