Multiple location tiled photos

Post your acquisition-related questions and macros here
user-7253

Multiple location tiled photos

Post by user-7253 »

I am looking to make a macro that will allow me to do the following.
I have a stage on the microscope that holds an array of samples. I'd like to be able to specify a location of the start of each sample(x,y), go there, take a 7 tiled photos and then stitch them together and then save them as one, and move to the next position and do the same. I've tried doing it via the templates but have not had much success.
user-4

Post by user-4 »

Hello mattv,

please have a look at the capabilities of Zen Acquisition before you 'reinvent the wheel'.

The basic steps would be:
  • Start with a new Experiment
  • Activate Tile
  • Add a channel
  • Open the Tiles window (activate 'Show all'!)
  • Select a Carrier or construct a new one
  • Open Advanced Setup to configure the tiles
  • Stitching during Acquisition is activated in Options or later via Processing
Doing it this way you get one file.

I hope this helps!
richard luisee

Re: Multiple location tiled photos

Post by richard luisee »

Here's a general outline of how you can approach this:

1: Set Up Your Microscope Software

Install and Configure Microscope Software: Ensure that your microscope is connected to a computer and that you have the necessary software installed and configured.

Calibrate the Microscope: Make sure your microscope is properly calibrated so that it accurately moves to the specified positions.

2: Create a Macro Script

You can use a scripting language like Python to create a macro that controls your microscope. Here's a simplified example using Python:

python
Copy code
import microscope_library # Replace with your microscope library/module

# Define the positions of the samples (x, y)
sample_positions = [(x1, y1), (x2, y2), (x3, y3)] # Add all positions

# Loop through each sample position
for position in sample_positions:
# Move the stage to the specified position
microscope_library.move_stage(position)

# Capture 7 tiled photos
for i in range(7):
microscope_library.capture_image()

# Stitch the captured images together
stitched_image = microscope_library.stitch_images()

# Save the stitched image
microscope_library.save_image(stitched_image, f'stitched_image_{position}.png')
In this example, you'll need to replace microscope_library with the actual library or module provided by your microscope's manufacturer for controlling the microscope hardware and capturing images.

Step 3: Execute the Macro

Execute the Python script you created. It will move the stage to each specified sample position, capture 7 tiled photos, stitch them together, save the stitched image, and then move to the next position.
You can try these steps.
cccvb fdfdg

Post by cccvb fdfdg »

It seems like you're interested in capturing tiled photos from multiple locations. This process is commonly used in various fields, such as photography, surveying bloxevonexecutor.com, and microscopy, to create a larger and more detailed image by stitching together individual tiles or frames. The specific steps would depend on the equipment and software you are using, so I'll provide a general guide:
cccvb fdfdg

Post by cccvb fdfdg »

If you are looking to capture tiled photos from multiple locations and create a mosaic or panorama, the process typically involves taking a series of photos with some overlap between each shot. This is commonly done for large-scale photography, surveying, or creating detailed images Gold Rate in Karachi in microscopy. Here are general steps you can follow:
fnaf breach

Post by fnaf breach »

When you feel bored, tired or simply need some inspiration to keep going, fnaf security breach unblocked is a great game to have on hand to relax!