Stitching Tiled image within Macro environment

Discuss questions and projects related to processing of imaging data here
Aaron Skubal

Stitching Tiled image within Macro environment

Post by Aaron Skubal »

Hello,

I am attempting to use the Macro tool to process some Tiled images in Zen Blue within the macro, and I am running into an issue with the stitching. I used the record tool to get most of my macro written, but when it comes time to stitch this message is displayed: "# Could not record function 'Stitching'. The function is not available in Simple Interface or has a different name." I have attempted to stitch without recording, but I have been unable to find a suitable workaround. Is there a standard command, or set of commands that will allow me to stitch images within the macro?
CarlZeissMicroscopy3

Re: Stitching Tiled image within Macro environment

Post by CarlZeissMicroscopy3 »

Hello Aaron Skubal,

Code: Select all

Zen.Processing.Transformation.Geometric.Stitching(...)
I hope this is the answer to your problem.

By the way: it is possible to search (top, right hand side of page) in the forum for 'stitching'.
Hailey Nelson

Post by Hailey Nelson »

Do you like music and trivia? Then you will love heardle, the game that challenges you to guess the song by its intro. Heardle is a website where you can play a daily game of musical guessing. You have to listen to the beginning of a song and try to guess its title and artist in six tries or less. Each time you guess, you get more of the song to help you out. Heardle is inspired by Wordle, the word guessing game, but with music as the theme. It is a fun and engaging game that will make you listen to music more closely.
Kamron Leannon

Post by Kamron Leannon »

This is a very meaningful and positive action for society.
mitchelhorstone horstone

Post by mitchelhorstone horstone »

Do you like music and trivia? Then you will love , the game that challenges you to guess the song by its intro. Heardle is a website where you can play a daily game of musical guessing. You have to listen to the beginning of a song and try to guess its title and artist in six tries or less.

Code: Select all

CO2 laser Arms and Legs,  Reduction of Sagging skin
Each time you guess, you get more of the song to help you out. Heardle is inspired by Wordle, the word guessing game, but with music as the theme. It is a fun and engaging game that will make you listen to music more closely.
denil bobby

Post by denil bobby »

better time .. can you guess the game
Sun Flower

Post by Sun Flower »

Aaron, have you experimented with alternative commands or techniques to stitch images within the macro? Also, for a bit of fun, you might enjoy checking out this game:Gangstar APK 😊
lauren Hojlund

Post by lauren Hojlund »

Open the macro in the Macro Editor and check if the recorded steps include setting the correct stitching parameters like overlap percentage, fusion method, and blending mode. Ensure these settings are compatible with your image data and intended output.
Regards:
Lauren
[url=https://printebill.com/lesco-online-bill/]check lesco bill online[/url]
Poole Dorothy w

Post by Poole Dorothy w »

Stitching tiled images within a macro environment involves combining multiple high-resolution images captured at close range to create a detailed composite image. This process is commonly used in scientific research, particularly in fields such as microscopy and macro photography, where capturing fine details is crucial.
If anyone want to know about Dazzle Mod APK Latest version visit here https://apkdazzle.com