Complete Phyton external control

Post and discuss your API application solutions here.
Valerio Rosiello

Complete Phyton external control

Post by Valerio Rosiello »

Hi,
I have a Zeiss Axio Observer microscope equipped with zen blue 3.3 software.
In order to accomplish cellular automatic control task I need handle all the functionality available in Zen (in particular focus, stage movement, change objective, image acquisition...) from an external Python software.
I know that it is possible to write macros in Phyton from within Zen by using OAD package and Feedback experiment module but I need to handle such features from an external software as I have:
- to control additional hardware (such as Arduino)
- to include a lot of libraries such as Numpy and Scipy and packages related to AI
- to include packages written for normal python for control task purpose (such as PID and non linear control).

Is there any way to accomplish this requirement? If there isn't please tell me the best way to approximate my request.
Thank you in advance,
Valerio
Jermaine Riley

Re: Complete Phyton external control

Post by Jermaine Riley »

Be aware of this, both in giving away incentives and in receiving them snake game
Abhik Mandal

Post by Abhik Mandal »

To control an external device or application using Python, you'll need to use appropriate libraries and APIs specific to that device or application. Here's a general overview of how you can approach external control in Python:

Identify the Device or Application: Determine the external device or application you want to control and research if there are any existing libraries or APIs available to interact with it. Look for documentation, SDKs (Software Development Kits), or Python packages specifically designed for that purpose.

Install Required Libraries: Once you've identified the relevant libraries or APIs, install them using Python's package manager, pip. Open a terminal or command prompt and run the following command:

php
Copy code
pip install <library_name>
Replace <library_name> with the actual name of the library or API you need to install.

Import Required Libraries: In your Python script, import the necessary libraries to utilize their functions and classes. The specific import statements will depend on the library you're using. Refer to the library's documentation for guidance on import statements and usage.

Thank You
Kolkata FF
Guna Yuna

Post by Guna Yuna »

Abhik Mandal wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:23 am To control an external device or application using Python, you'll need to use appropriate libraries and APIs specific to that device or application. Here's a general overview of how you can approach external control in Python:

Identify the Device or Application: Determine the external device or application you want to control and research if there are any existing libraries or APIs available to interact with it. Look for documentation, SDKs (Software Development Kits), or Python happy wheels packages specifically designed for that purpose.

Install Required Libraries: Once you've identified the relevant libraries or APIs, install them using Python's package manager, pip. Open a terminal or command prompt and run the following command:

php
Copy code
pip install <library_name>
Replace <library_name> with the actual name of the library or API you need to install.

Import Required Libraries: In your Python script, import the necessary libraries to utilize their functions and classes. The specific import statements will depend on the library you're using. Refer to the library's documentation for guidance on import statements and usage.

Thank You
Kolkata FF
Your answer is excellent. I can solve the problem thanks to your tips and tricks. So great!
Sofia chloe

Post by Sofia chloe »

I am a complete beginner with python and at the very start of writing my own program. I managed to open VMD with a python script with:The subprocess module of Python's standard library has two functions meant for calling external commands. The purpose of functions in this module is to spawn a new process and connect to IO pipes. As per PEP 324, it is recommended to use the run() function to invoke a new process.External Command is a synchronous activity that executes the command on the operating system. This activity waits for the command to complete before transition to the next activity. Optionally, the command output and errors can be included in this activity's output schema, written to a file, or both.The quit() function can be considered an alternative to the exit() function in Python. It is also an in-built Python function that is used to terminate the Python codes.
David Saucedo

Post by David Saucedo »

In order to accomplish cellular automatic control task I need handle all the functionality available in Zen from an external Python software https://techlarapoint.com/cabe-rawit-versi-lama/.
Nora Ellis

Post by Nora Ellis »

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to share my experience with Complete Python External Control. It's been a game changer for me, particularly in terms of streamlining tasks and automating processes. The versatility it provides is unparalleled, making coding a breeze.By the way, does anyone know of a good Online Class For Me to help me master Python even more? I'm looking for recommendations.

Visit Our Website: https://thedissertationhelp.co.uk/take-my-online-class/