#######################################################
##
##
## Remove all open documents
Zen.Application.Documents.RemoveAll()
##
##
## Load image
image = Zen.Application.LoadImage("C:\\OAD\\Input\\ZVI Images\\Pinus sylvatica.zvi", False)
Zen.Application.Documents.Add(image)
##
## Switch to Split View
imageViews = Zen.Application.DocumentViews.Find(image)
imageViews.ActiveViewType = ZenDocumentView.ImageSplit
##
#######################################################
aliana alis

Re: Display multichannel image in split view

Post by aliana alis »

Indulge in the rejuvenating power of massage therapy at Argania Natural Health Clinic, where we also specialize in Natural skin treatment . Our dedicated webpage provides detailed information about our skilled massage therapists and the range of techniques we offer. In addition, we provide natural skin treatments to address various skin concerns. Whether you're looking for relaxation, pain relief, or a natural approach to improving your skin health, our experienced practitioners will tailor the treatments to your specific needs. At Argania Natural Health Clinic, we prioritize your well-being and offer holistic solutions for both your body and skin. Explore our website at arganianaturalhealthclinic.com/services/massage-therapy to discover the benefits of our massage therapy and natural skin treatments.
Thomas Watson

Post by Thomas Watson »

360 human hair wigs are a type of wig that features a lace cap with hair attached all around the perimeter, including the back, sides, and front. The term "360" refers to the 360-degree coverage provided by the wig. get Now This design allows for versatile styling options, including the option to pull the hair up into a high ponytail or bun, as the lace cap creates the illusion of a natural hairline.
Asif Naveed

Post by Asif Naveed »

Hey everyone!

Just tried out this macro for "Display multichannel image in split view" on ZEN Blue, and it worked like a charm! I had been manually adjusting the views every time I opened a multichannel image, so this is a real time-saver. A heads-up for those who might use it - ensure you have the correct path for your image file in the script. For me, I had to make a slight path adjustment to fit my file structure, but after that, it was smooth sailing. Thanks to whoever shared this! 🔬✨
Blog: GB WhatsApp APK
Warm regards,
Asif
Garys Davis

Post by Garys Davis »

This code is really useful for me to develop the game geometry dash subzero. Thanks for your useful sharing